2010年9月18日星期六

86 Advice for girls

Chat up his girlfriend heard the words that my heart is weary ......
We are all born in 86 years. Grew up together, she is a very beautiful girl in my eyes she has been very good family in good condition and very loved her parents and sisters, grew up on the surface was very successful, no shortage of good boys around the pursuit, she chose to a very clever boy they think. My friend started contacts with the boy, the man the boy dedication heavy, but things could make me the market downturn, they serve the real estate business is not good at that, then no list, boys drink every day, also the last house who can not afford, and his parents that he lead a loose life on the outside, earn money, let him go home to help family business. Boy's home in the north, and friends of the South, the boy friend and I go home with him, but did not provide pro, the two sides did not see their parents, which is justified in the countryside, and his parents do not agree with my friend and with him. My friend thought for a long time this time to call me the most is that trouble ... ...
And the boy was with friends and returned home, the boy's parents are very capable and very economy of the type, my friends at home is an eldest daughter, who came here to do something that she as much as chickens do meal she helped to do these things. Boy's parents still could not understand, it always say she loves to spend money do not understand household, friends, the aggrieved heart, ah, before she had the crime which was ah, she called me the most trouble is the word ... ...
Friends can not stand back to their home, all of a sudden feeling of no direction, although the boys called her to let her go, she lives over there really think I can not stand to see their parents should really think before hearing If the parents from their parents to find a close, and heart can also be found by the aggrieved person to talk, feel it is too headstrong, and she called me up to now and tired ..... or if
I want to say girl ah, girl, choose a time when her boyfriend loves you must listen to the views of parents, so there is my friend now so much bothering. More consultation with people who really care about your opinion, would not make so many things to make their own regret. Will bring happiness to yourself. Marriage is not a simple matter of two people, 86 years young and we have not, we can not afford to love is now about age, do not be addicted to fantasy, we should be living in the reality of life better. This is my unmarried girls to 86 years hope to still confused advice of you some advice.seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论