2010年12月6日星期一

Becoming a teacher

Becoming a teacher, always a little nervous. I am shy and ill at ease with textbooks and lesson plans to hold onto the podium, even though I did a lot of preparation, but when I really faced with so many pairs of eyes, I was nervous.
Group III to the practice of Nanchang has been more than a month, we have lectures in the month, examiners, correcting, preparing lessons, lecture, and finally to stand on that sacred place in my mind - three feet of the podium. Three feet of the podium in the eyes of the students looked at, we understand the meaning of responsibility; in three feet behind the podium after listening to the companion lecture hoarse voice, we feel the hard work of a teacher.
When the NIE teacher said I'm prepared to class, both excited and nervous. To really want to lecture the day, really excitable, had I also believe that their psychological quality is very good, is not nervous, but really on the podium is still very nervous, I do not know whether to prepare adequately, but also do not know will not have accidents.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO Services

没有评论:

发表评论