2011年6月30日星期四

The girl off line

   
This time, I was severely stabbed him with a knife, but also against themselves, seemed to hear heart rupture of the sound. Dark red blood dripping, is out of the window crying rain erosion, forest from network flows to the unconscious distance of sth

My black him! Then come to the chat room, madly clinging to a man named BOM, full of nonsense. He is Mo Mo, speechless, anger surging under the lava must be in the Earth's crust. Looked quietly, secretly hoping he coaxed me a kid, shout a loud "good", he began to speak to oneself, a poem of a sad sadness song appears on the title: "handle xiangkan tears were silent in condensate pharynx", "ice jade Langan baizhang, depressing clouds dreary Wanli coagulation", "well sigh, dangerous high Zai! Shu Road difficult hard to blue sky "sth

At midnight, he has something important to tomorrow, I lost my cool, "would you sleep? "He is turning a deaf ear, as if the world does not exist. Early summer rain days under pull, something you're pressure in the chest, a grasp of fear me. Finally, he spoke of "hard to love someone, adieu! "Bitter on the stem have a sore throat:" I wish you happiness! "," I wish you happiness! ”。 He disappeared in the storm, my mind is blank. Suddenly, he changed his first name "never lost my love" appeared! A little sunlight penetration into the heart window, "I threw the PHS to contact with you, and threw them into the toilet. "Faint light was swiftly Dim, sink! Sink! Sink! Doors of hell I reveal the shapes of the smile. What has happened to me? My stupid yet? I'm crazy? Efforts to pull the curtain of memory –

Xinxinran sitting in front of the computer, open the QQ, familiar portrait splash: "obedient, to do today? "A lovely smiling face away," brother in chant? "Wait a minute, long as a century," in the. "," What are you? Hum! "Jiaochen to him," good, would you please leave? "," Brother away again? " She came before her. "That his first love – online in Australia studying girls? Like electric shocks, like sour feeling numb pain pain through my body. "Chat room came across, to the Green, missing a few years, is just talk. "" You go. "" Well! "You don't come back! "" Does not pass reasonable, you! "I bite his lips do not ignore him.

"Which do you want to see go, meet again however sad, also out flowers to chat? "I fall silent," first, she didn't we met a long time. Second, she's not you lovely. Third, she's not you have a talent. Four, she's not you sth Five good, what are the five? "I don't say," five, only you. "" Relieved, right? "" Do not rest assured! ”

The love story of two grain of sand in front of shaking. Once, he pulled I play a game of stories: the sands of the two love each other, spanning millions of years love time and space. We play to the imagination, story out, he said, people who tell the story, is that his heartache girl – when, on her senior year, English major, very plain is very pretty. Often dare night, over the school wall, the Internet waiting for him. Because the ideal is not working hard, he encouraged girls articles by every day. The result, wit, she not only pass the, but also study abroad. Girl with fiery eyes to look forward to watching him, as long as you say, I'll leave! "I have known his father, painting just before her life expanded and such a good study abroad opportunities, and xinhei under her, for a mobile phone of the contact. She hate SB. to death I hate in the bone marrow. Under the helpless, she went to Australia. --You know, I have more pain until wants you. ”

The girl off line, he's trying to make me laugh. Whatever interpretation, wayward Mustang was in my heart rush, and also refused to listen, "think black you! Let your Random Harvest! ”“you!!! You dare!!! "" Why not? "I raised his on-the-horizon shining knife Perak fragmented along the night, raining more sth
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论