2011年6月30日星期四

Man on woman's eyes

Dry the Cup! Men will drink a gulp. With very complex man through the eyes of a woman. When men drink second cup, eyes staring at the woman would firmly. Such a lovely man didn't think a woman beauty. Always heard things on the Internet is not reliable, but opposite sits a beauty. Man, I kissed you in the dream, that taste is acid.

Man on woman's eyes, the heart beats, such a man is riding a comet tails comes the Leopard, is the best in man. His movements, his body gave her such a feeling. Two eye views for ten seconds, woman wet over the eyes of a man's head, suddenly look away.

Woman caught a glimpse of a picture, is a family of three in Frisky photos, woman's heart gave a fibrillation, has such a home for himself. That moment, the woman wanted to have many, many.

Man, you don't go out tonight, shall we rented a hotel? Silent for a long time, said to her, if for myself, I will not hesitate as you. However, we all have that damn responsibility, spouse, children. If we abandon our all, and to choose our life again, I think, I wouldn't be the woman you love, you will not be the man I love, because we all have to own lusts inglorious history.

Slowly shed tears down the vicissitudes of a man's face. Man raised his Cup was a gulp. Man, life has many helpless, I am willing to shelter from the other end of the line, will miss carved into petals in a dream.

Man and woman, never to meet. They still play jokes on both ends of the line. Night time, two people both online and see each other is not. Man, last night, I met you in the dream. Woman says, it put me in a dream. Man, thank you. Later, I think you are right. Woman smiled and said, wise men, still do stupid things?
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论