2011年6月30日星期四

That summer of that year

 Soon after, I saw love network has continued to change. I was pleased to note that, so long in love under network situation of frequent revision, loved love net network is always either layout or names are not changed. I remember that I love the NET see purple Xin is the first text. First people there know her. Love network is also flourishing at that time, was warm. Couse do moderator is purple Xin, also ^ chimera Xuan ^ midnight. Love network so strong I was attracted by the warmth of a warm when purple Xin run to three to go. Love NET sudden quiet down.

When I started to love network decided to stay in.

Love network after the days of calm. Read: pulley and then *^ not familiar with, but I am under the text of every article published, she always said that some people feel warm words. Perhaps the couse, she was not deliberate, but for me has always encouraged.

Time raced to 05 April 1. Purple Xin resigned. All along, she is a responsible person, maybe she really just wants to rest for a long time after the tired. But I did not think of is that from the beginning of April of that year until now, purple Xin did not return. Resigned immediately after midnight. Is this time, love network moderator started revolving scenic lantern to change. Later on, Yat-rain and willow; still later, Yi soon left the rain, came. Owner turned, Yat-rain rain kiss and flowers.

That summer of that year, love net a first essay. Essay by fenfen Basidiomycetes and escape the rain picked up. I wrote of the micro-flow---------dance won the first prize of the year. Just in love with many people in the network is gone, who do not see my text is gradually tends to be recognized.

Once I once thought, and hoped that one day, these kind of hottie in short departure and back again. Just after all now know, the wounded love network of men and women, give them never to return here after all, they had home.
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论